MONEY
I'm so sick and tired of facing the same old problems everyday. Everybody is complaining to me that they have no money, as if I have a lot of money like that. And who can I complain to? NOBODY!!! I know that I'm trying to escape from this. Since I cant go out after evening, I'll hide in my room after I got home... Hoping that all these problems will go away...
I feel so helpess and useless... I know that I should get a job.... But the other side of me keep telling me that why should I? They are my parents, they should be the ones that go out there and earn the money. Furthermore, I really cant cope, I'm already struggling with my reports and stuffs in school.... I know that dad do not have the qualifications but mum has... But she just dont want to! She rather stay at home and be a housewife, everyday complaining the same old things to me. I"M SICK AND TIRED OF THAT!!!! I know she is scared to return to the working environment but... Haiz...
Same thing goes to grandpa, why would you want to make life so difficult for your children by keep asking them for money so that you can go buy 4D and TOTO? I mean I dont mind if you go and buy a few dollars of 4D and TOTO but $100 over each time? That is too stupid! And to make matters worse, he go out there telling people that he got a lot of money and he want to sell his house. This make our life misereable because there is so much stupid calls saying that he/she is an agent and can help us get a good price. Oh gosh!!! And now recently we got a lot of unknown calls which the caller will keep quiet when it is us answering the calls..... Dont know what he is up to now... Everyday sitting downstairs, talking to those who are willing to listen to him and also to all those maids... Haiz.......