NEW ME!!!!
Hmmm... I am trying 2 change... Trying 2 look from a positive view.... Suddenly feel that life is really short and I shouldnt waste it just like that... Feel 'enlighten' suddenly feel this way... Maybe been feeling low and moody for too long, so...
Cut my hair... Though it is still long but I feel fresh... Or you can say re-born.... Want to cast away all the unhappiness.... Who cares my ex leaves 4 Syndey without saying anything beforehand or not even a good bye? Who cares many months later, he email saying that he got a new girlfriend and even brought her back to Singapore and let me meet her? Who cares till now this day, he still thought that we can be friends when it is impossible? Who cares he keep emailing me telling me how happy he is and even ask for my advices when he quarrels with his girlfriend? Who cares I still love him? Who cares my parents are now treating like prisoner after that incident? Who cares I lost all my freedom? Who cares now I everyday have to go home listening to them complaining how pityful they are, how poor they are? Who cares what silly things I did before? Who cares how many things there are in my mind now?
I'm going to throw them all away and just leave it there!!!!
After this very day, a new me is born.... A more cheerful, positive me is born...... Take things as they come, have a brand new life!!!!! Applause!!! Haha. This calls for a celebration right? Hmmmm... Maybe I'll have something good for dinner. ;p okie... Buai....