PRISONER...
Haiz... Terrible day... 5 hours of break.... Donno how can I survive. SK, LY meeting at 7.30pm and I can't go...
Terrible!!!!! Don't understand why I have to be treated like a prisoner.
NO FREEDOM, only have to do what is expected of me.... Which I had always done.... Doing what is expected of me, and be a good daughter, with
no thinkings, no freedom, nothing. they even want to control what type of friends i have. I am so sick of lying to them saying I had class or something like that when actually I am going out with my friends. But if I don't, they either, not allow me to go out or keep calling me, making me reporting everything to them. Why can't my life can't go back to the way I had it before? Just because i had done something stupid before?
THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!!!