Weekends!!!!
Helped out at my cousin's new house in Punggol.... Very tired... Helped her clean the house... However, it is fun as we chatted and joked when cleaning up. Nice environment as it is quiet(now) and rather windy.... BUT..... BUT..... As it is 'recently' built, there are a lot of millipedes, centipedes.... HELP ar!!!!! I had to siam them as I walked... Horrible, horrible....
As i am a 'lu chi' i almost lost my way.... Haiz... My cousin kept calling and asking me where I was... It was so good to have her, otherwise i'll take the bus in the wrong direction and how knows where i'll ended up in!!! Hee... She was so worried that I will lose my way... ;p
After cleaning and tiring ourself out, we went back to Compass Point to shop a bit. She bought a tie pin and a tie for her brother... It was nice but expensive though... We had our lunch cum dinner and we went straight home as we were too tired.
One very 'funny' thing... My mum was standing behind me at the same bus-stop that i had alighted and she couldnt recognise me!!!!! Haiz... This shows how close we are ar???? Really wonder.... She could recognise my bag but not me... She just
feel that it was me but she was not certain at all... She said that she only thought that 'this girl' resemble her daughter.... But she was sure that I had the same bag that 'this girl' was carrying... Oh mine... Either she is so blur that she could not recognise me or..... Cant understand how can a mother dont recognise her daughter but recognise her bag!!!! It is not as if we dont see each other
everyday????? Haiz.......