"Happy Drinking"
Went to the Asia Pacific Breweries for a field trip yesterday. The bus which brought us there was a scrap. It was "raining" in the bus itself and the emergency door was damaged. What if... What if there is an accident and the emergency door is needed? Oh Gosh, we'll be all stuck here and waiting for death.
The best part of the trip was the sampling of the beer. We all thought that the so-called "sampling" was like the sampling in supermarkets where the drinks are all given in small cups. But no!! They just give you one whole cup of each kind. *smiles* I almost got drunk or rather, I was slightly drunk.... I tried the Tiger beer, Heineken and ABC. ABC beer was like those chinese herbal medicine. Taste horrible man!!! But I like the environment where we taste the beer. It was a pub except it was too quiet!!! But since it was in the late afternoon, what do you expect????