Happy Saturday!
Yesterday went back to THPZ NTUC with LY, JH and WL. Really miss them! Though we only stay there for a short while, I enjoyed my stay there... We chatted with Miss Lim, Miss Koh, Wan Joo and of course with the cashiers.... They said I've put on weight...*sob sob* A terrible truth that I refused to accept when my friends told me that it is time to lose weight... Well, better start losing weight now or else I'll be bloated like a big round ball!!
I've this suddenly urge to go back there when Miss Lim asked whether we are going back to there during our holidays.... But after a short analysis with WL, I find that there are more push factors than pull factors. But I miss this family though I desperately to get out of there last time due to the push factors... Plus plus, I really need the money... Speaking of which, I'm now finding a job......