I'm at home today.... On MC... I'll take it good day to complete all my things today!!!
I got the shock of my life yesterday when I suddenly got an asthma attack. Well, who can predict when they will have an asthma attack??? But, it had been years since I had one so I thought I will never get another... Because of that, I didnt have my inhaler with me and had to go to the doc. Luckily it's just a moderate attack but I had a long, strict scolding from the doc for not having my inhaler. But, well, that's all over. At least, I've learnt my lessons and will bring my inhaler with me and I learnt that flu will triggers asthma too, and I shouldnt take it too lightly.
Tomorrow I got to get back to school though I'm still on MC.... Got 2 presentations, 1 formal and 1 informal. Hope I'll get my voice back and my sore throat will be gone by then, otherwise, I dont know how to present tomorrow....