Loneliness...
Been feeling lonely these days... Dont know why I got this feeling. I got no friends in poly. We seldom talk and even if we do, it all about studies and grades. I felt that I'm been used. When they need you, they will use their sweetest voice and treat you like you are their best buddy they ever had, but when you are of no use to them, they will not even say hi when you are face to face to each other. Maybe, it is because of the environment that I'm in, maybe, I'm a loner, maybe, china people are like that.... I have no idea....
Maybe it is because I've been staying at school to complete the projects and reports till 8-9pm and that explaines the emptiness I feel when I'm all alone in the computer lab. I'm busy trying to complete the projects and reports while they are at home relaxing.... That's so unfair! But what to do??? Someone has to do the job.... Haiz... What is the use of having 6 people in the group and only 2 people doing all the things???
Another thing is that, there are rumors that JF and I are together and this causes a very big misunderstanding between him and his girlfriend. And now, his girlfriend is stating an break-up and it's all my fault. Haiz... Cant people believe that gals and guys can just be friends??? I firmly believe in that. But, now, I better stay away from him. The reason why we always meet after school is because of the reports and projects. But nobody believes that!!! So, I did the stupidest thing. I claimed that I have a boyfriend and the reason why they dont know about it is that he is currently studying in Sydney. It is such a stupid thing but yet it is so easy to say that. I just told them all about Edward and they believed me but they want to see our photos. That's the troublesome part, I had tore and threw away all the photos after our break-up. Where can I find the photos???? Now, what should I do??? Should I tell the truth and I may just cause them to break-up or just continue the lie so that the misunderstanding will be cleared???
I really hope that I'll get over the loneliness and the misderstanding will clear up soon....