I'm very MAD... EXTREME MAD!!! Felt so unfair.... When you are needed, they will praise you to cloud nine, but when they dont need you, they will throw you straight to hell... So angry that I was on the verge of crying just now (tears of anger), but I managed to hold back my tears... No way I'll cry in front of people!
Tomorrow I'll be on the same shift as her!!! Oh my!!! Hate to see her and that 01!!! But no choice... What to?? The only good thing is that I'll earn more money since I'm working an extra 2 hours...
Really wonder what makes me go back there and work.... But I shouldnt reget, in fact I dont wish to have regets on my choices... Must persevere !!!
Cooled down a bit on the way home and now after a short cold bath, feel so much better... Not as mad as just now. Think JH was shocked by my sudden outburst of anger. I should really change my temper; cant be so quick-tempered... Must learn to control my temper...