A Bad Scare...
I almost,
ALMOST had a shortage of $131.65 just now... The customer says that she had left her husband's link card in the car and I hold her bills and atm card to wait for her with her mother.
When she's back, she just give me the link card and leave with the things leaving her mother to wait for the link card. And guess what? She claimed that her daughter had paid for the bills!!! Oh my!! I was stunted for a while. But I checked my carbon copy and it did not have a record. (Anyway, if she had paid, i wont be able to hold her bills in the first place...) Told her but she did not believe me... She even shouted at me... Hence i asked Feng Jiao auntie to check for me and the woman still didnt believe... No choice, have to ask Iris out and luckily she solved the problem for me...
Conclusion: The mother thought that her daughter had paid and the daughter thought that her mother had paid. Who's know whether it's true or not... The aunties all say that they are trying to cheat me, but my dad beg to differ.... Anyway, it's over...