2004
Spend the last day of 2003 with Qi and Glad.... Miss them so much especially Mi Mi... Haiz. She's still in Mymmar, Qi says that if she cant get into local U, she'll study overseas.... Dont wish that she'll go overseas, but on the other hand, it'll be a good experience for her... Anyway, we'll see when the time comes...
Hope year 2004 will be a peaceful year, with happiness and hope... This year will be a busy year for me as I have to teach tuition, study and work in THPZ. Planning to take SAT in May, have a make-over session, lose weight, have excellent results .... So many wishes and hopes.... Well, human are greedy, aren't we?? We should learn what the chinese say, "Zhi zu chang le"... But, if we do that, there wont be improvement.... Well, I'll leave that thought here... I better go and have a nice rest and face the challenges tomorrrow!!