Feeling down these few days... There's no peace in my family... Always quarreling... Haiz... Trying to escape by hiding, go home and hide in my home, have my ear-piece on and turn up the music real high. Hate going home but I have to, dad's temper is getting from bad to worse. Trying to save up for a digital camera and handphone but got a scolding from parents even my brother add on... Saying that I'm getting from bad to worse, is it? I have no idea...
Still trying to keep up with the class. Feeling real stressed up. Now is just starting of the term and they are all printing Past-Year Papers. This sem there's lots of tutorials to be done. Luckily it's the starting of term and there's a lot of breaks for me to do my tutorials. Cant understand the lectures... Have to figure out all by myself....
Feeling sad as terminating the tuition sessions soon, after Mrs Tan found another tutor. Already struggling with tuition, work in THPZ and study at the same time... And Mrs Tan requested that the tuition time to be increased and also increase the number of sessions from twice a week to thrice a week... I believe I cant cope if I were to increase the tuition time and sessions. Feel sad as I had lost a source of income and mainly because it's rather fun teaching... My first ambition...