For the past few days....
Worked from opening till closing on Saturday. Felt so tired; both mentally and physically that I fall asleep almost as soon as I drop myself on the bed.... But honestly speaking, I dont mind, in fact I love it there! It's the place where I feel comfortable and is confident in myself. It's just some black sheeps that "pollute" there.
I was almost the last one to close the counter as Joanne was on shift that night. She goes "Vivian, you close and Xinyi you stay." I was like "What??? So unfair?? I was also working full shift!!!" I gave her a look and she said that Vivian should close first since she's working full shift and I basically just shoot her back, saying that I was working full shift too and how can she be so unfair??? (said that in a joking manner as I dont want to jeopardise our relationship further) Well, as expected, she claimed that she did not know that but earlier she was the one who says "I'm very touched that you all are willing to help us at this time of the year. Very grateful. You must take care of your health, work is work but dont spoilt your body" Sound so nice right??? She's always like that.... Though she's my supervisor but as I firmly believe, respect are ought to be earned... Not depend on your sweet-talking. Anyway, since I'm working only on weekdays, I dont get to see her often. (which is a great news to me)
Since Saturday, maybe I was too tired due to lack of sleep or.... I was so blur!!! Well, many will say that well, I am blur by nature but I am worse on Sunday!! Called Miss Koe as Miss Lim, took Wee liang's keys(luckily this time I didnt took it home), got a lot of error corrections, called my brother's handphone instead of home and some others... Haha... Dont know what I'm doing at times...