New Term starts....
Couldn't sleep yesterday, I kept trying to sleep but in vain, maybe it's because of the supper I had yesterday night with Annie mummy and Wee Liang, maybe I was too "excited" to be back to school... .
But going back to school is not what I wanted.... It's not because that I hate school but it's just the people there... My classmates; they are totally fake. Dread to face them but It's not so bad now since I treat it as a form of challenge and "getting ready to face the world" thingy. I just need some time. But anyway, it is them who teach me the real importance of friendship and independence. Used to be dependent on others but now things changes... Well, I'm not totally independent but I'm so much better than before.
The first lesson I had was japanese language... Sort of like it, but I'm sure I'll love it, if Irene and gang are not in the same class as me... Have to face them early in the morning at 8am on mondays somemore... Oh mine.... Hope the IFP lesson will be better....
Seems like I'm the only stupid person who have 2 hours of break in between... Hence, I ended up with last lesson finishing at 3pm while others going home at 12 noon or coming to school only at 1pm. Having 3 hours of break now as the japanese lesson ends early, feeling real bored now but I'll survive!!! All alone in this computer lab and it's so quiet that I can hear my stomach growling.... *grins* Better have my lunch before my IFP lesson otherwise it'll be so embarrassing when my stomach 'protests'....