Yesterday, Catherine, Siti and me went out after our lessons... Accompany Catherine to Orchard to collect her 5566 cd (but she still cant collect it as it has not arrive yet)followed by Bugis.
I was being "forced" to go with them as I was not that interested in going. I knew that they were up to some trick but I dont really bother with them. In the end, they bought me a sling bag for my birthday(which is too early) and we had lunch cum dinner at Swensen's. I offered to pay $50 as that was what I had and in the end the bill came up to be $70+.... Very expensive!!! *piang* Heartbreak... We had the crispy jumbo combo which is for 4 persons and a regular earthquack. Basically had to squeeze in all the food... Haiz... But sort of enjoyed myself... First time out with poly friends...
Today spend all my break time to print the lecture notes... Who ask us to do a project on the e-learning system and now, they post all the learning materials online and we have to print out.... Well, at least I did not spend my 6 hours of break in vain.... But I feel like I'm being used... Taken advantage of... Haiz....