Birthday
19th birthday.... As usual, had a sumptuous dinner with my family... The only difference is that I celebrated my birthday a day earlier. We had home delivery from Pizza Hut, so that we could have our pizzas at ease, without having to think about etiquette... Hmmm.... Never had a usual so-called celebration with birthday cake since I was like 6 or 9??? Maybe I can have 1 on my 21st birthday.... On the same day, had breakfast cum lunch at Swensen's with Jiahui, Wee Liang, Belfred and an ex-Fairprice staff (can't remember his name...). Got a necklace and bracelet from Jiahui, Wee Liang, Wei Liang, Belfred, Liyan, Mei Ling and Yuyan. Dad, Mum and ah Wei got me a necklace and a phone for my room...
However, this very day was not that smooth going for me... Started off by making a mess out of my Japanese speaking test.... Luckily the IPF test was not that bad.... Thought of meeting friends to celebrate this special day with me but it seems that everyone is busy... Went home to find that it's empty.. So I spent the afternoon alone... Had a nap but was disturbed by the quarreling in my family.... But the worst thing is that it seems that Qi and Glad had forgotten that it's my brithday today.... It hurts... But perhaps they are too busy??? But I really wish that my friends, buddies and family will always be there for me, especially on my birthday. Hope that's not too much....