I had a real busy yet enjoyable day on friday. The "Journey To The West" project was a success. This time it was so much better than the Mooncake festival thingy. It really make me feel that the the effort was worth it. But I think I should be quitting the society after this as I really had a hard time trying to cope with the projects in the society, studies, work and club thingy. Planning to focus my attention on my studies and club, since the common test is coming up.
Well, come to think about it, suddenly I had this feeling that they are not so bad after all...I mean my classmates... After putting off studies aside, they are a bunch of nice people. Perhaps it's just the close competition in my module group that makes them this way. Like people says, it's the "survival of the fittest".... It's just due to the environment...