SUPRISE
Got a suprise today.... Got a parcel by post from Qi and Glad.... What a way to give me my birthday present... Both of them forgotten my birthday, trust them to be my buddies... But anyway, it's all over.... Cant possibily forsake this precious firendship just because of this small thing right??? Really looking forward to meeting them after my common test... Hope Ming is back by then... Miss her so so much.... No way of contacting her at all.... *sob sob*Got a wallet and a sling bag (which is also green....) and a live insect!!! Oh my!!! Got a shock when I took out the bag as the stupid insect flew out(in my direction)!!! Haha...
Common Test...
Common test is on next week yet I'm not prepared at all... I'm not in the mood to study... Lots of quarreling at home and how could I study??? Went out to study and did manage to do some studying... But now, I'm starting to panic... "HOW CAN I FINISH STUDYING WITH SUCH LITTLE TIME?????" Feeling real stressed up... ZY, HY and WL are now studying harder than usual as they were out of the director list in the last sememster... And because of that, they refused to help me with the questions.... Now, really I got no one to turn to except for the lecturers.... They were willing to help me out as I did not posses any threats to them... My results are just slightly above average. Another thing is that I cant stop eating!!! I'm already fat enough yet my that stupid mouth of mine cant stop eating.... Cant control... Really got to resist the temptation...