Friendship????
Friendship.... Something I really treasure... But sometimes I really wonder, how you know whether this person is your friend or not? Friendship is just like love, it needs two hands to clap. The person who always stick with you, is not necessary your best friend. This is what I experience now. Though others may think that we must be the best of friends since YM and I are always together in school and we always go home together... But for me, this is not the case, she's just my classmate. Sometimes, I hope that she'll not stick to me... I love my freedom in school though I may be seen as a loner in school... I hate people keep asking me where I am, what I'm doing now, what I did or going to do later in the day, and stuffs like that... Friends are there to pull you up when needed, not putting you down and demoralizing you... I'm sick of her criticisms...