Going for my DOE common test soon.... I'm still not in the "COMMON TEST MOOD"... Still slacking away... Checking my mails, updating blog and stuffs like that... Perhaps I'm sick of the environment I'm in now..... Or even the life I'm having now. I used to focus so much on studies that my life is so boring. My life is a just a fixed routine, go to school, study then back, study, do homework then sleep.... So boring right??? But I was brought up this way... Both at school and home. I was expected to do well and score for exams hence, I keep pushing myself to do better... Got into the so-call 'best' class in both secondary school and poly... There, I've seen many people without a life... Their only goal in life is to study and score well.... And in order to achieve that, they are willing to forsake precious things like friendship.... I'm not saying that I not interested in studying, I still am.... Just that I'm not that interested in getting ADs anymore... I going to have a life... A life filled with colours...