Naughty Girl?!?
Seems that I've been 'naughty' for this two days.... Didnt turn up for work yesterday and skipped lessons today.
I was suffering from food poisoning yesterday. Terrible... Felt so weak... I had no choice but to see a doctor... Hate that!!! And the worst part was, I had to take a jab! Luckily the jab works, otherwise.... Feeling so much better today... But got to keep away from those spicy and oily food....
Went for my Japanese Test this morning and was out of the room before the time was up. Since I left at 8.40am, I had about 4 hours of breaks before my next class which is Financial Planning. Decided to go straight home to try to finish up on my FMEA assignment as I didnt bring anything except for my japanese book and financial planning lecture notes. But after that, I'm too lazy to return back to school.... It's so stupid to travel an hour just to listen to what was written in the lecture notes... The lecturer just read out what was written in the lecture notes...
But now, I'm feeling rather guilty as it seems that I kept skipping class this semester... Kept finding excuses for not turning up for class... Where has the goody-goody girl went to???