Been thinking...
E-papers
Still deciding whether to take the E-papers in next sememster. It's consider very cheap at $50 per module... But I'm worried that I'll not be able to cope... I'm already struggling this sememster... With the E=papers, I dont know I'll survive or not... Qi had been encouraging me, telling me to believe in myself. She suggested that I should quit my job and focus on my studies... "You still have to work for at least 40+ years in the future, why work so hard now?" But she dont understand... She dont understand that if I dont work now, I might not be able to finish my studies... Though my aunt voluntered lent me money for my fees but I hate this... I hate feeling indebt to people...
Pulau Tioman Trip
I feel so tempted to go for this trip... It had been years since I go for a tour overseas... And Pulau Tioman is so beautiful!!! But dad dont allow even though I suggested paying for the expenses for the trip... I can only dream of it now.... I've got a naughty thought... Thought of just packing up and set off... I'll face the music when I'm back... But I lack of the courage... Cant convince myself to do that...
Digital Camera
Love photography since I was small.... Love taking photos of people especially sceneries... Not those professional types, but those causual photos that will capture the feelings at that moment and it will all be memories... Hope that when I'm old, I can take out all the photos and refresh my memories... Stopped taking photos after my one-and-only camera was spoilt... And it was years ago... Wanted to get a digital camera now but it's so expensive!!! Been saving for one, but now that I save up enough, I cant really bear to use up the money....