Busy Week
Having a total of 8 quiz / tests in this week... Oh my... Had my japanese test this monday and had my SQC and IFP tests today. Japanese test was alright though I missed out some of the points. Hope my efforts will pay off. But as for IFP, think overall, i'll just manage to pass... Totally blank out!!! Haizz... Studied till morning for my SQC and IFP and to think I blank out at this moment! Perhaps I'm too stressed out??? But looking at the way they study.... I can't help it... Anyway, I better go and prepare for my DE CCT tomorrow... Dont want to flunk that too... Not that worried for my QD... But as for DE practical lab test and DOE... Hope I'll pass... Heard that it was a killer for most of them last semester... Worry for my RPS quiz on this friday... That module is a KILLER... Hope I'll not be 'killed' by it.
Beginning to panic as the DOE formal report, FMEA assignment, QM, SQC lab report and all the tutorials all due next week!!! Think more sleepless nights this week... Hope I won become a panda. *grins But seriously, I dont know if I can still survive this... Regretted that I take up the IAP offer.. Struggling with the second and third year modules all cramped together... Perhaps I dont have the ability to cope with studying and working at the same time??? But since I've already gone this far, I DONT wish to look back... I'm not going to the first IAP student to repeat their modules!!!
I CAN DO IT IF I WANT TO!!! Ok, back to the books!!!