FAIRNESS
I was extremely mad... Caterine gave XQ my report to copy!!! HOW COULD SHE??? She had absolutely NO right to do that!!!! It was supposed to be a so-call pair work and it's fine that she didnt do anything at all, but to let others copy??? HEY, I was still doing that report at 3am in the morning while she sleeping soundly! One may say that I'm selfish, but it's my hard work! How could XQ just copy just like that??? I dont mind teaching her, but letting her copy is another story. Ok, fine, she got my report and I've send her my table and helped her draw the charts but when she couldnt finish it in time, YT asked for my file so that she can cut and paste!!! Isnt that too much???? It's not the first time!!! The more I think about it, the angrier I become, hence, I took the report back and left quickily before YT and XQ could ask for my files again. I know that I'll give them my files if they ask me again as I dont know how to reject them... After all, we were close in year 1...