Feeling so much better now.... Though I'm extreme tired.... Been staring at the computer since I came back from work... Feel that my eyes are popping oout now... But anyway, feeling so much much much better now.... At least some things done...
Let me see what I had finished since friday night:
1) SQC lab 7 report
2) DE E-quiz 4 and 5
3) FMEA Project
4) FMEA assignment
5) DOE project (80% done)
6) QM
- Amendments on the 8 individual clauses
- Organisation chart
- Work scope of key personnel
- Document request form
- Master list of quality records
- Trained auditors list
- IQA checklist
- Internal audit finding record
Seems a lot??? That's only 30% done for the QM... There still a lot to do... Wonder how can I finish... But 1 good consolation is that for the QM, 2 of my group members are more responsible than YM and will contribute.. Otherwise, I dont know how I'll survive.... But, but, there's still a lot to be done.... Ok, time to get some rest! Hope I can wake up by 8am and perhaps finish up the the DOE report and tackle my tutorials before heading down to work....