Relieved
I'm so happy and comforted that I got 3 buddies to fall back on when ever I need them... Though I dont talk to them regarding my problems... But they'll always know, always there to support me... I'm so so so fortunate. Love them so much... (getting mushy ar??? *grins) Really looking forward to the holidays.... Hmmm... thinking of getting a chalet where we can relax, have fun.... But due to financial problems... Have to postpone it... Haiz...
With all those projects, reports and assignments done... I felt so so relieved!!!! I'm glad that JF and WL are in my group for the QM and DOE project.... They are really good... Well, we are all perfectionists... We gave in our very best!! That's what I wanted... When I see the work all done perfectly (in my opinion...), I felt so satisfied.... The presentation was not that well done as I'm not prepared... But we make it up with our efforts... Our QM was 150 pages... The thickest and best project that I had ever done... Was so happy when Mr Tan commented that it's very well done, very professional and it's industry standard. He assured us that we will definitely pass this module with flying colours... Felt that I was on cloud nine at that moment... All our efforts had not gone to waste. YM as usual didnt contribute much. Perhaps it's her attitude, therefore we rather do it ourselves... But when I see her so free, so relax 'supervising' us, felt rather jealous...
Humans(especially females).... Difficult to understand...
Now I can concentrate on preparing for the upcoming exams.... Ya, 2 more good news, I score full marks for my jap written test scored for RPS quiz and passed my IFP test... Couldnt believe my eyes when I check my grades on MEL... But think I'll fail my DE lab test 2, got the wrong true table hence the rest of the question I got it wrong..