Been trying to make some keychains with 'paper clay'... Making the mould was tough... Initially, I gave up and instead made a few roses... These turn out so much better than the mould... Planning to wrap them up into a bouquet of clay flowers(since they only have a small slot to put the fresh flowers) and bring it to grandma the next time I go there... It's had been a long time since I went there... Miss her... It had been years since she's gone... She's so much better than my grandfather... Still got the scar on my shoulders when she canned me when I was young... Used to dislike her as she was so biased... But behind her fierce and strict front, there's a caring and loving side of her... She was the first to gave me my freedom... It meant so much to me!!!
Well, now finally I'm almost done with the keychains.... still need to do some touch-up... It may not look nice, but I already give in my best... It's a challenge for me. Haha... Hope they will treasure it...
I've signed up for 2 courses(1 leadership tranning and the other is MSA), planning to take up intermediate japanese langauge and 1 of the modules in the advance diploma course in the next semester. It all sum up to a rather large sum of money but it's no harm learning new things right? I'm keen of taking up piano lessons too... But, it's far too expensive and it's something that people took up when they are kids... It's rather embarrassing to take them only now... Perhaps I can ask Qi to teach me when she's free... Haha... Perhaps I can even ask her to teach me for free. (^_^)