Didnt really celebrate mum's birthday... Well, we never really care about birthdays... Got a pair of earings at Goldheart for her and I'm now broke... Anyway, I dont mind, since it's for mum... But as usual, she didnt say anything... Not even a word of thanks... But I'm used to it... This is my family... What my family lacks most is communication.... We can never sit down and have a nice chat... Well, we dont even talk to each other at times...
Went out with Qi today... Had lunch at Nooch.. Got a wallet at wallet shop for Charlie, at a reasonable price... Well, though we are not on close terms, he's afterall, my cousin and it's his 21st birthday... Watch TROY with Qi at Lido... It was not bad... Definitely a treat for the eyes with ORLANDO BLOOM, BRAD PITT and ERIC BANA in that movie.... *grins Initially, I was not that interested in that movie but well, it proved to be a great movie... The storyline was fine but it's a great show in general... Some of the scenes were grand and some heart-wrenching... Worth the ticket price...
It's always so enjoyable and fun to go out with Qi. She said that there's a lot of change in me since those secondary school days... Well, I admit that there's a lot changes in me... Both bad and good... But people change all the time... Every day, every minutes, every seconds... Perhaps that what people do to keep going... You change to suit the environment, the environment wont change to suit you... That's so true... At least for me...