Just learnt how to put midi into this blog... *grins* It's not easy for a 'computer idiot' like me, ok! Well, didnt really do anything today. Stopped tidying up my room as I'm still suffering from the rashes... The medicine only stop the swelling but not the itchiness. Felt like I'm becoming an monkey who keep scratching... I dont understand why Dr Teo took my blood pressure when I'm seeing him for my allergy. Perhaps it's my medical record??? My blood pressure had increased and I really need to control my diet and lose some weight otherwise I need to take medicication to control my blood pressure... I'm worried... I know I cant escape as it's all in my family history but I didnt expect it will be so soon... I'm given two months to try and lowers my blood pressure...
Did some sketches this morning. I really got no talent in drawings/sketchings... Think I drew really horribily... Cant seems to get the proportions right.
Borrowed some books and planning to do some reading on thursday... Seems that everyone is busy with his/her own things ... Currently, kind of like this... Relax, carefree lifestyle... But there's no way I can stay this way... I cant stand doing nothing... Mum's complaining that I'm rotting at home and dad kept asking me when I'm going back to work... I know I got to work but cant they just let me relax for a while??? Hate being controlled by them... Been trying to fight for my freedom and rights but it's a tough a long road...