Oh my, Blogger had changed a new outlook... Got to figure it out... Was a bit lost just now. Got a virus on my computer and it's now running really slow... Tried repairing but there's still two areas infected... Think it got the virus from an online game and only Wei plays online game... To think that he push all the blame on me. Perhaps I need to call shawn to come down and help me when he's free...
Ok, finally holidays are here, finally now I can relax... Planning to do some craft works, learn some basic cooking, basic web page designing and to improve my japanese language this holiday.
Went out with Qi, Glad and Ming on saturday and as usual, it's just a short gathering as Ming got to work, Qi was meeting her friends and Glad wasnt feeling well. But neverless, we enjoyed ourselves at K-Box. The songs there are rather new, the system is great, the ambience and service was fine but one thing that prevented us from enjoying was the extreme low temperature in the room... We were all freezing in there... Luckily, I brought my sweater along as my paper that day was in the EE function room. We were all passing the sweater around and glad was basically 'stoned' and we called her the 'jay-look-alike'(she covered her head with the hood) *grins*
Qi baked a cake for Glad's belated birthday. Though it was too dry and a bit hard, I can feel her efforts and love. It taste good... After all, it's only her second trial.
Spent basically the whole day tidying my pig sly today and at least now it look tidy at a glance. I bet nobody could image how messy my room was... There's still a lot to tidy but stopped as I'm having rashes all over as I'm allergic to dust... I need to get the vcds out by thurs and I need to clear some space for the next semester. Ok, that's it... This computer is real SLOW!!!! I CANT STAND IT!!!