All in a Day
Felt so many different kinds of emotions today... All in a single day... It's a little wonder that I'm acting a little strange/crazy today...
Went to send glad off today... She's off to Taiwan for a youth exchange. Really envy her so much... How I wish I could go too... But... Anyway, will be waiting for her imported salted fish *grins Went to find Yue Bin at terminal 2 but only to find out that she's working in the night shift... Got tired trying to find the way... Well, as usual, I lost my way at the airport... I had to kept asking the way around...
Emotions: Sad + Envy + Disappointed + a bit of jealousy and happy
Went out with Belfred, Jiahui and Wee liang in the afternoon. Went bowling at Marine Bowl at East Coast Park. It was enjoyable despite the poor facilities there. It's a pity that Belfred cant join us. Think I had improved a bit since my last play... Got a strike and a spare. But my overall score still s****. Got the strike and spare just by luck... Haha... Anyway, who cares?? As long as we enjoyed... But it will be months before my next game.... I was so disappointed as there's no sunset today...(At least we didnt manage to catch it) Tried out the cakes and double chocolate at the MacCafe. Just felt that it's an imitation of Starbucks or Coffee Bean... But the food is not too bad though... Had a talk at the beach... Not those serious heart-to-heart conversion but it was relaxing and enjoyable. Love the beach... How I wish I can stay there forever... But like they say, 'tian xia mei you bu san de yan xi'... Who knows when we can afford the time to have a gathering like this?
Emotions: Happy + Disappointed + Uncertainty + Relax