Good or Bad
Watched "Around the World in 80 Days". It's the usual Jackie chan type of movie, not bad though... The only spoiler was that that guy sitting besides was snoring away! He was snoring so loudly that I couldnt concentrate on my movie... And what's worse was that he took off his shoes! Imagine the smell!!! Oh my... Well, will be watching that again with Liwei on Wednesday. I'll just pray hard that history wont repeat itself. Got no choice but to accompany him... Kept pestering me... Haiz... Brothers....
Went to Breeks to have our lunch cum dinner... Finally... The food is great... It looks so appetizing that I took photos before tucking in... Perhaps I should post it here... Provided I can figure it out... Haha...
Fish and Chips (Seems that it's not that difficult to post photos after all...)
Fall in love at first sight with that pair of shoes... And it's on a discount! But my shoe size is not available. Why am I so 'lucky'???? Haiz... Went to Crepes & Cream for a rest and to have some desserts... Poor services... I'll never step in there again... Went to Esplande after that... I simply love that place... Feel at peace there... Beautiful scenery... Took lots of photos there... Stayed there for hours... Before my handphone rang... Got home in a hurry and faced the music... But, I dont mind... Ya, got to thank Qi for the treat... Next time, it'll be my turn... Though there's so many 'spoilers', I did enjoyed myself at the esplande...