My mum's a murderer!!!! And I'm the eye-witness!!! I saw it with my own eyes!!! I saw her stabbing him with my own eyes! I could see and feel his pain and terror! There's so many parts I dont understand... I even attend his funeral, cried my heart out there... Wait! Before anyone make a police report, I need to clarify this, all this happened in my DREAMS!!!
I always have dreamless nights... But now, this.... Woke up shaking.... He's the one I love?had a crush on... I really woke up believing all this was true. I was staring at my mum early in the morning... Until she asked me what was wrong. What does this dream means? Does it mean that I wanted him dead? No, no, I mean in my heart. But why my mum? I mean, if I wanted him dead, I should be the one killing him, not my mum. What has my mum got to do with this? I'm confused...