Woke up early today and accompany my dad to the Serangoon Gardens Food Centre (Chomp Chomp) to get breakfast for the prince and my mum. There's goes my jogging plan... Excuses... *Haha... But at least got a chance to have a short chat with my dad.
Met up with Jiahui, Liyan, Wee Liang and Yuyan at THPZ. Kind of reluctant as I cant see any fun in going back to the place I'm working on my non-working days. But since Wee Liang need to go back to return his uniform and it's an excuse to pull Yuyan back to THPZ to visit the aunties... Didnt really do anything except to take photos and take photos... Haha... Something which I used to hate most...
After which I got home, and after a bath, I went to Shu Yun's birthday party cum gathering... Left there after a while as I was really bored there and felt that I'm just an extra there... I'm not so close with them and we have nothing to talk about... Or I'm too anti-social? She had invited many of our secondary school friends. But I simply feel awakard there... She didnt change much, she's still that friendly wild party girl which I had knew then. But Crystal, Siew Ling, Grace, Benji and a few others had changed a lot... Just couldnt recognise them. Well, it had been near 3 years since we last meet... But anyway, perhaps I should be glad that they still remember me?