Enjoyment...
Went out shopping alone today... Enjoyed time with myself... Dont know why but I suddenly got this mood to go shopping today. Initally planned to do my proposal and tutorials today. But well, I really enjoyed myself and after weeks and weeks of sleepless and stressed up life, I need a break... Only till today, I found out that it's such a pleasure to just sit down, relax with a cup of drink looking at people walking pass, all looking stressed and busy. It's good to really slow down your pace and really look what's going on around you... I swear it'll make you treasure and love this world more...
Got a dress and some tops... Kind of regreted buying that dress as it's been donkey years since I've worn dresses... It make me felt as though I'm pregnant or rather, a round ball.. But, I kind of like this dress and the sale persons and a auntie(customer) said I look nice in this... Haha... Being complimented by auntie... Dont know I should trust her taste or not... Anyway, I just feel that I looked mature in that...
Perhaps I'm being vain recently... I'm interested in make-ups and clothes... Speaking of make-up, I really shouldnt give up my place for the make-up session to catherine. The responses for the session was good and I'm really interested... Perhaps I should be more selfish??? Anyway, I'm sick and tired of t-shirt and jeans everyday and I desperately need something to spice up my life... Wish to change my dressing style but shopping for clothes are usually an unpleasant mission... It's hard to find clothes which I can squeeze in, unless they are 'aunties' clothes... Haha... Ought to end here, time to go back to work and hopefully I can get to sleep soon...