Friends-To-Be??
Last minute decided to go Bugis with Si, king, jas and kim... First time going out with them.. Only got to know them better last semester. They are not that quiet and islolated as I thought. They are really nice and fun!! King got the shoes she wanted, though we tried real hard to bargin but mission failed, jas got a really lovely lady-like dress and I got a 3/4 sleeve top... Love jas dress a lot. But there's no way I can squeeze into that... She looks lovely in that, if not glorious!! I'm sure her boyfriend will be stunned... It was a very short shopping session as lesson ended at 6pm and they had to go off early to go back to Malaysia... But got to know them a whole lot better during this few hours. They're now in my 'friend-to-be' list... I need more time before they are in the 'friend list'... It's tough to be my friend as they had to went through a series of observations and interactions before they are being promoted. Haha...
This shopping trip really allows me to let down my hair... Got real tensed and stressed up by all the stuffs I had to do and faced... Kept losing my temper these days... Maybe it's because of the cold??? Not enough sleep??? PMS??? or even I burned my brain in that fever??? Even the lecturer could see that we are stressed... Perhaps our expections are too high? But no way I going to do project slipshod-ly... It may be tough but I'm sure I'll be really satisifed with the end results... At least I did my BEST...