Had a talk with my mum... Told her my plans in the furture... But she strongly opposed it. Was suprised that her reaction was so strong to my idea of going Australia for my Masters after my advanced diploma... Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, there's no way I can get out of here. I'm stucked. I hate this... I want to experience a life outside... I suggested that I'll save up and pay for my fees and expenses but... Perhaps I'm too naive... How on earth can I probably save up the huge sum of money?? I cant blamed her. I'll probably say the same thing if I'm in the same shoes as her. My 2 cousins stayed and started their own family after studying overseas. I've no memories of them. Mum's worried that I'll follow them. No matter what I say or do, I know she'll never change her mind... She's stubborn... I'm too... I'll never give up the idea of going overseas.
How I wish our lifes were still the same. I dont need to worry about the money issues... We were not millionares but we were well-off... I could get what I wanted, did what I wished without thinking about money... There's so much I wish to do but currently cant afford... It may be true that money cant get you everything but without it, you cant do anything...