Met up with Belfred to get the microphone from him. Need it for my WISP project. I really hate that module!!! Chatted with him before rushing home to do the recording... I'm really sorry Belfred that I broke the plastic casing of the mic. I so sorry... I was too rough, I didnt expect the thing to be so fragile... But luckily the cable was not damaged and it still works. Send a lot of time recording, there's something missing in my voice. Perhaps it's the tone??? Kept recording and recording... Did some editing to the opening part of the video after that. Had to do lots of trial and errors as it's my first time using that software. It was fun though...
Studied on "Indoor Air Quality", "Ergonomics" and "Hazard and Operability Study" only to find that I had studied the wrong topics!!! Haiz... No mood to study for this module, it's so dry and boring... Fall asleep while studying... I still got to memorize the script for the WISP presentation tomorrow. And also the Matl & NDT test on tue???? Die!!!!! Just kill me please!!!