All in a Day
Met Belfred and Jiahui for bowling. Did improved a bit, a big consolation to my sore thumb. Didnt 'eat as many eggs' as last Friday. Felt frustrated as the more I wanted to be better, the worse I became... I'm just too impatient. Well, I just hope that I can get people to train with me more often and hopefully I can improve. Keen in learning bowling or rather, I'm more interested in the playing part??? Anyway, it's a good way of unwinding, as long as I dont pressurise myself in getting better scores.
Went for the Garfield movie after that. A cute and funny movie. Garfield is so cute. Though it looked fake, too computerised but the movie on the whole was good. Kept laughing throughout the show.... Think I really need a good laugh.
Went back home to see them all quarreling again. When can they stop? I got no idea. Locked inside my room, listen to music, got online... I know there's no use escaping but the problems in my house are never-ending... Haiz... I'm too sick and tired to care about their quarrels. Let them quarrel for all they want....
Anyway, I had my fun today... Ought to go back to my own thingy again, otherwise, it will be another sleepless night...