"祸不单行"
Just as when I thought I can relax and get a breather, things crop up. *sigh... Like the chinese saying "祸不单行" which literally means diasters dont come alone, the site which I had choosen for OCC project underwent a major change and my comments and analysis for that stupid site are no longer vaild. There goes my efforts... The presentation and report is due next monday!!! Oh my...
2 of my tutorials are behind schedule and I need to submit them latest by tomorrow. Otherwise... Simply hate writting now as my finger is giving me troubles.... Hope the wound heals real soon!!! There is a change in the WISP topic and we need to write reflections after visiting the ISD exhibition... Haiz... Hate that module! It's taking up too much time. As for logistic, our proposal was rejected... It was done wrongly.. Hence, we are now back to square one.... =(
I had listed the things to be done at the side, just to remind myself. See sleepless nights ahead...