Life is a Rollercoaster...
Been having severe mood swings lately... What's happening to me???? Perhaps I'm suffering from depression or some mental problems??? I want control!!! Hate all this mood swings!!! What can I do??? Perhaps I'm affected by my surrounded friends??? Felt useless as I really cant help them... I dont know what to say to them, how to console them.... I can only provide my ears to them... Been thinking a lot these days... Thinking of what I really want... Made some decisions but it's only a matter of whether I can set my mind and heart in doing so... Need some determination and courage... Any help???
Cut my finger, had 3 or 4 stitches. But only through this, I realised how much my mum loves me... I really gave her a bad scare that day... I should learn to express myself more... Open up, like what many told me... Stop being like a clam... Give me some time, I'll try.
I'm currently reading a book, "Follow your Heart" by Susanna Tamaro... Recommended by my cousin... Reading it on my bus journeys... Though I just started reading but some phases in that book really set me thinking... Made me think of my relationship with my family, especially with my grandfather...