Memorable Day...
Today is my last day at work... Didnt really opened counter yet I got a excess of $25. *sigh... I just stayed inside the office helping Iris with the documentation stuffs and bonus stamps thingy... Iris and Wan Joo treat me with such kindless that I really feel gulity for leaving when they are short-handed.
Perhaps since it's my last day of work, Joan and that Moh Thye Fong aimed to make it memorable??? Thye Fong made a huge damn stupid mistake of any-how scanning the barcodes and gave us a great headache... She was saying, "Tomorrow when the reports are out, they'll know what the customers had redeemed. Or I'll go home and think which one the customer redeem then I'll let you all know tomorrow. But she dont understand, all those need to be sorted out by tomorrow and the voiding can only be done today!!! No matter how hard we tried to explain to her that the reports are according to what she scanned and the computer is not that clever to know what the customers took, nothing got in!!!! She really made a huge big mess and her attitude damn S**ks. Joan asked me or rather ordered me to work OT just to sort out what Thye Fong was trying to do, her stamps, the rest of the cashiers' stamps, count money, packed floats, basically anything that she should be doing while she went out and complained to Miss Lim and Miss Koe... How clever she is???
Despite all that, I'll definitely miss that place, the people there....