Tomorrow's event is cancelled. The VP and the others cant handle this project... Those projects organised by Brainclub are very small and simple yet there are so many problems...
This particular mooncake festival celebration was given to them by the President... Told her that we need to guide them along but she just couldnt listen... Ok, fine... Let them do and nothing come out of it... Be it the food, tickets, booking of locations, all not done!!! So now, they are all finding people to blame.... President expect them to ask, they didnt... But did she take the initiative??? No. So, both parties are at fault, stop blaming each other!!! I'm tired... Will be having a meeting next week, so i got to be prepared for the war that's breaking out...
I just cant understand... How can she be the president??? No leadership skills, no initiative, poor in handling the members, not organised.... The last event, she didnt do anything and we were all doing it... All she did was to submit the proposal. Asked us to go ahead with the event when the proposal isnt even approved... *sigh... All were planning to quit this club after that bbq event and she didnt realise that... I had to try and talk to them... Being 'splashed by cold water' everytime... Lots of conflicts in there and I have to be the peace maker everytime.