Finally... Finally... Finished the TQM project, I only left the printing part... A great relief... Havent been sleeping well... Slept less than 3 hours a day. Looking more and more like a panda. 5 people in the group only 2 people doing... Opps, Should I say everybody did their part? Just that they gave me rubbish... Haiz... Ought to be used to it already right? It's always been like that isnt it??? But, I just cant accept it... I'm slogging away for the project while they are at home studying for exams... So what you guys got ADs?? Brag that this kind of project can be easily done in a day. Ya, ya, ya, if I was to produce rubbish. Shouldnt complain anymore, it's never fair... Anyway, it's after all the last project and I've survived all this. An achievement??? Maybe...
Now that I'm done with this, I thought finally I can rest for a day.. But can I?? YM just called to ask me to help her with maths... Haiz... Cant turn her down. Cant let her fail right? She need to get at least 67 to pass. But my maths is no better. My grade is only average...
The only thing that I'm looking forward today is the dinner with Bel and Jiahui...