YES! YES! YES!
I've got in!!! Hee... Got into M for my 6 months attachment. Was worrying for almost a week man! Heard from my lecturer that I've got in. Haha... Hope it's really true. He's worse than me; more blur than me... No kidding, and to think he's a Dr. somemore... you know, my heart almost sank when Dr Ho asked me who else is Singaporean in the IAP class. I was thinking "Die lar, I cant get in liao. He's getting another person instead of me... No wonder, I got no news from M..." After telling him the list, I asked him "So, Dr Ho, they dont want me is it? My application failed so you are now looking for another Singaporean to go there?". (sound a bit rude????)Well, as expected, his first response was "Huh?". Haha... As usual... Anyway, it turned out that they need another IAP Singaporean student there. So, I might be getting accompany in the same company after all...