Over the Weekends...
Met up with Qi, Glad and Ming after work on Friday. Had a tough day on Friday, almost burst into tears, tears of anger, lost and frustration but there's no way I'm going to do that. I'm no weakling and what's the point of tearing? Held back those stupid tears that are threating to fall at that point of time. Qi thought I was about to bash someone when I met her at Yio Chu Kang. Haha... I do admit I felt like bashing people. But upon seeing Qi, all those negative feelings, thoughts all vanished... That's her magic. Went for the movie "School for Seduction" after dinner. Had a hard time understanding their english. Too "chim" for me. Fell asleep at some point. But come to think about it, it's the first time we four went for a movie together. Haha... Chat at Starbucks or was it Coffee Beans? after the movie. I'm really looking forward to the Malaysia trip. Pray hard that I can get approval. Though chances are not high but I'm craving for a get-away....
Went all the way to NYP with Jiahui on Saturday to find that the shops there are closed on saturday. Went to Courts and the MP3 that's on promotion are all sold out. Thought of getting the MP3 for ah wei, he's pestering me for it... Brothers... After which, we met up with Wee Liang and we went back to THPZ... I simply miss there... Though there are a lot changes there, some things will never change. It simply feel good to go back there once in a blue moon... The place where I got to know some great people there, a place full of memories...
Went for lunch cum dinner at Pizza Hut, a treat from Jiahui. *Grins... We sort of forced her to treat us... Haha... A good opportunity to bully her when Bel's not around. *opps...
Today my relatives came down for my grandfather's birthday. Made a big mess and din before we went for dinner. I could still sleep like a log in my own cozy room with the din that they are making. Perhaps it's the medicine that made me sleep so soundly. It had been some time since I had a good sleep. Seems getting sick is not a bad thing after all.. Haha...
Anyway, sort of forced myself to join them for dinner. Dad was mad that I locked myself in the room to sleep so I cant say I'm not going for the dinner as well. Once again, I saw their ugly sides, kept telling myself that I ought to learn to accept it. I know that nobody is perfect, but they have this personality or rather the character which I hated and despised most. Today is also the first dinner I had with my fourth aunt and her family. They seems so awakard there... Guess if likewise they dump me in some high class restaurant, I'll look as awakard as them. Somehow, I'm glad that they are going back to Hong Kong on Tuesday. I still feel strange at the fact that I got a fourth aunt in Hong Kong. An aunt who I never seen until last week.