This few days I'm busy busy busy busy.... Lots of things to do and think about... Went home everyday feeling all drained out but still managed to go for a jog at the hill at least twice a week. Well, I only jog 1 round. *grins... Ok ok, I know it's far too little and I need to exercise more. But give me time to adjust ok? Having problems with my joints I jog. Having problems with my joints and back lately. Guess I'm getting old??? Haha... Perhaps I need more calcium. Stopped having my regular intake of calcium (HL milk) since I left THPZ.
Initally I'm supposed to meet my poly friends today for a gathering but due to some unknown reasons, it's cancelled. Thought of going to library, COURTS, Funan and also to FairPrice. But I'm far too lazy to go all these places alone... Hence, I'm taking it easy and slacking at home... Felt so great! With music on all afternoon... How I wish I can get a massage to relieve myself from my aching body; my shoulders are all stiff and tensed up... Well, it's slacking in the afternoon and back to work in at night. Ought to think about my projects and do my weekly report, project reports and enter all those data(just-in-case they wanted it last minute). But I'm enjoying every moment this afternoon...