This few days had been totally hectic for me... Besides involving with the club's stuffs and the never-ending assignments/projects at work, I have to deal with my deteriorating health. Been having diarrhea, headaches and giddy spells lately... Wonder what's wrong with me. Keep mum about it as I dont want dad and mum to worry. They have enough things to wory about. Besides, it's not that serious anyway... Perhaps will see a doctor when it get worse...
As for life there, it's still the same... I'm still surviving there. Learnt a lot of things there and I learnt how to push myself harder. Well, though YM is ten thousands better/fortunate than me in terms of her supervisor, her friendly and helpful colleagues, her relaxing work-scope etc; I am doing and learning new things and skills everyday and isn't that what attachment is all about?
For the interim report though my supervisor was not happy with it but at least he did not say that those are craps. Made emendations before posting it online, hope that it will be one of the better reports... Though it's damn stressful trying to meet his requirements but at least I'm able to use his demands as an excuse to motivate myself. Hope i'm able to satisify his requirements in the final report and final presentation...
Common test is this thursday, yet I have not touch my lecture notes yet... Scare that I'll flunk this common test... Have to burn more midnight oil. Enough of crapping/complaining here... Ought to do my week 13 report before posting it online, otherwise, it will be another long night....