Been in a FOUL mood lately... Ming went back to Mymmar without informing and I'm the last to know and only after she've reached... Well, wondering why I am the last to be informed??? Just because I don't online as often now or we are not as close now, hence it's not necessary to let me know? Anyway, she must be thinking what's the point of letting me know??? Well, she wont be there to celebrate my birthday; heard that she'll be only back on the 23rd. Anyway, what's there to be disappointed or sad? After all, I never really celebrate my birthday... It's a tradition between Qi, Ming, Glad and me to "celebrate" and receive belated birthday present. Haha... Birthday... Is just another day after all...
Things at home are still the same... Been listening and involving in those stupid quarrels at home, etc... I dont understand why but I can feel my temper coming everytime I see or talk to him. The whole family feel the same way... Avoid him... That's what the whole family is doing... In others eyes, we are unfillial, disrespectful and ungrateful people and that is why we will always get those look from others. There's nothing we can do except to tolerate...
Guess, I had enough of complaining here... Looking forward to the Chinese New Year.. Hopefully I can get more "ang pows" this year... And... I can start counting down to the last day of attachment... But, might be considering staying there for another year if the pay is good... Contradicting??? Haha...