Submitted my MC to my supervisor and guess what he said after I told him that I got 2 days MC due to my cold? "Oh, I see. I thought what serious illness you got, that you had to be on MC for two days." Hmm... Sounds sarcastic??? Oh well, I just smiled at him and passed him my MC and leave form... He asked, "How many leave you took the last time?" "2, and I need to take this 2 days leave for a career fair. And since we are entitled to 4 days leave, so I decided to go for the career fair and listen to the talk."Well, I might not go for the career fair after all, I just used it as a excuse... Just cant help but feeling that he's prejudice against me or rather, females. Perhaps that explains why I'm the only female there. Oh, there's another female staff, but heard that she's been assigned to be a supervisor when she's employed as an assistant engineer. Think that females are not up to the job??? I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!!!
Life at work now is much tougher as I'm now under/helping another engineer. An engineer who only knows how to use his mouth but not his hands and brains. Someone who is only good at curry-flavouring the bosses. Others may be racists but I am what you call nationality-ists??? Haha... Last 22 days to go before my attachment ends. Been looking forward towards that day but somehow or another, I felt attached to that place already... Strange ar? I do not have much good things to say for that particular company but... Perhaps it's Patrick? Haha. Dont get me wrong, I'm not in love with him. Just felt that he's really a good guy, a fatherly-figure. Someone who is not good with words or expressing himself, but you can feel that he really cares.
After a hard day at work, I went to Hock Hua's house warming which is just a few bus-stops away from company. Met Jiahui to walked in together. Love her house and the environment there, a very beautiful condo. Kind of relaxed and luxurious environment. Saw many of the ex-collegues at FairPrice. Miss them alot. Auntie Jenny, Hock Hua, Karen, Chor Meng, May, Chin Choo, Susan, etc and of course, the "young kids"... A pity that Annie mummy, Wan Joo, Diana, Bao Yun, Iris mmmy not there... A great gathering... Glad that I turned up despite feeling exhausted after being a "super damn cheap labourer" for the day. Felt so much better after those stupid, silly, funny time with Vivian and the others. LY, YY, WLs and me walked all the way to MOS for a drink and for some gossips. Lots of sweet memories... Oh ya, thanks to WL that we got free drinks... Haha... Or rather, we should thanks YY...
Went home to face the music, or rather a super duper black face after that. But what the hack... Been suppressing the urge to scream right at him that I'm now 20 not 2!!! I know he cares but I need some breathing space... Anyway, I'm tired of quarrels, I'll tolerate just to have some peace at home... But who knows what will happen when I really cant take it anymore....